Inspired by the Basilian Fathers’ motto of goodness, discipline and knowledge, the University of St. Thomas Cameron School of Business provides a comprehensive, high-quality, ethically oriented business education to a diverse student body enabling graduates to serve as leaders of faith and character in a global economy.
The Cameron School of Business (CSB) educates students of diverse backgrounds, teaching professional skills necessary for a changing global economy and instilling a deep appreciation for ethical behavior inspired by the educational tradition of the founding Basilian Fathers. Small classes and a low student-to-faculty ratio assure individual attention. The Cameron School of Business produces successful graduates equipped to enter the business world as ethical and socially responsible leaders.
The Cameron School of Business has achieved accreditation of the AACSB, the ultimate elite accrediting body in business education worldwide. Only five percent of all institutions internationally have gained accreditation by this agency. This status provides the Cameron School international recognition as a quality business school.
The Cameron School of Business Advantage
- A student-to-faculty ratio of 16:1 that assures small classes and individual attention
- Outstanding faculty: highly published, many with current professional involvement and most with terminal degrees
- Internship opportunities to help students narrow their career interests and gain professional experience
- Study-abroad opportunities that broaden students’ horizons by acquainting them with other cultures and business practices
- Total cost of graduate programs comparable to those of other quality programs in the Houston area
Our curricula span a variety of undergraduate and graduate courses with schedules convenient for working students and include the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Business Administration with majors in accounting, finance, general business and marketing
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Finance
- Five-year BBA/MBA
Located near downtown Houston, the Texas Medical Center and the Galleria, CSB students have many opportunities for networking, internships and full-time employment. The Office of Career Services is actively involved in placement, and CSB students have been hired by top global corporations including: CenterPoint Energy, Hewlett Packard, Halliburton, ARAMCO, Shell Oil Company, Bank of Texas, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase, ExxonMobil Chemical and PricewaterhouseCoopers.